When using this Website, the following actions are prohibited:
- Actions to create damage or disadvantage to Daicel or any third party, or actions to injure the credibility or honor of Daicel or any third party.
- Actions to violate laws, regulations or the like, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; and
- Other than the aforementioned matters, actions that Daicel deems inappropriate.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights relating to the Contents of this Website belong to Daicel and other copyright owners. Actions to use, reproduce, modify or any of this Website data are prohibited without authority of Daicel. The trademark, logo and corporate mark used at this Website revert to Daicel or its affiliated company. You cannot use either of them without prior authorization from Daicel.
1. This Website has links to or from third party’s web sites. Contents of third party’s websites are controlled and operated under the responsibility of the relevant third party. Therefore, Daicel shall not be responsible for any damages or troubles arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to such third party’s websites.
2. If you wish to have a link to this Website, please obtain prior approval from Daicel.
Daicel has paid special attention to ensure that the information included on this Website will be updated and accurate. However, Daicel does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the appropriateness and accuracy of the content of this Website.
Additionally, please approve of the fact that the content or URL of this Website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice. Regardless of reason, Daicel does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from changes to the content of this Website or from suspension or cessation of the operation.
Proper Law & Competent Court
The clauses as to the utilization of our site and requirements for this utilization shall comply with the Japan Law.
Also, all disputes associated with the utilization of our site shall be settled in Osaka District Court as the exclusive competent court of the first instance.