Low viscosity methacrylate compound that includes a cycloaliphatic epoxy group and has good cationic reactivity.
- Can be cured radically and cationically
- High stability in water
- Excellent polymerization and mechanical stability
- Extremely low halogen content
Difunctional cycloaliphatic epoxy resin characterized by its low viscosity and extremely low halogen content. This resin offers high transparency, high Tg, and excellent mechanical properties after curing.
- High impregnation on fibers
- Elevated UV stability
- Low shrinkage and water absorption
- Superior electrical insulating properties
- Excellent cationic reactivity