Urolithin A is a gut microbiome-derived metabolite obtained through the fermentation of pomegranate polyphenols such as ellagic acid and ellagitannins. It is a compound that promotes mitochondrial health and ATP production for healthier ageing and longevity.
- Promotes mitochondrial health and ATP production
- Positively impacts healthier ageing and longevity
- Excellent bioavailability
- Boosts intracellular metabolism and reactivates cells through mitophagy.
- Improves muscle, brain, and cognitive functions
- Ability to be formulated into tablets, capsules, gummies, drinks, etc.