Konjac Ceramide is prepared from the tubers of the Konjac plant. Ceramides are helpful in preserving skin moisture. Supplementation of ceramide helps the skin retain moisture and prevents it from drying, cracking, and being attacked by external agents like dust, pollutants, and bacteria.
- High concentration of sphingoid bases that promote the production of ceramides in the epidermis
- Superior benefits from a low dosage
- Excellent bioavailability
- Gluten-free and naturally-derived
- Ability to be formulated into tablets, capsules, gummies, drinks, etc.